Pet Sitting (specific timeframes)
For in-your-home pet sitting when you're away from your pets for extended periods. Specific timeframe pet sitting visits are best for:
- dogs who are crated
- dogs who are indoors during the day
- pets who require visits to be done a certain times (such as to administer medication)
This type of pet sitting is specifically intended for dogs, whose visits need to be done within a specific timeframe to allow for feeding and exercise, as well as to avoid accidents. If visits should preferably be done within a 1½ hour window, then specific timeframe pet sitting would be appropriate for your pets.
Each visit is customized to the needs of you and your pets, and can include:
- providing fresh food and water
- walking, playing with, or just spending quality time with your pets
- cleaning pet waste from the litter boxes, enclosure, or home
- administering pet medications, as needed
- getting mail & newspapers, watering plants
- opening & closing blinds, turning lights on & off, etc.
One or more visits can be made each day during our normal business hours of 7 am to 9 pm.*
We don't charge an extra fee for additional pets. Our priority is to make sure we can care for each of your pets within the requested visit length. If we believe that we can't provide adequate care within that amount of time, we'll let you know so that we may better choose a visit length that better suits the needs of your pets.
** Consecutive 15 minute visits are not offered for dogs who are crated for extended periods of time.