Pet Sitting (flexible timeframes)
For in-your-home pet sitting when you're away from your pets for extended periods. Flexible timeframe pet sitting visits are best for:
- dogs who have daytime access to your yard
- any other pets whose visit times can be fairly flexible
This type of pet sitting is for when you want visits to be done within a general timeframe (such as "the first half of the day", or "anytime in the evening"), but beyond that you don't really mind when they're done.
Each visit is customized to the needs of you and your pets, and can include:
- providing fresh food and water
- playing with, spending quality time, or walking your pet(s)
- cleaning pet waste from the litter boxes, enclosure, or home
- administering pet medications, as needed
- getting mail & newspapers, watering plants
- opening & closing blinds, turning lights on & off, etc.
One or more visits can be made each day during our normal business hours of 7 am to 9 pm.*
We don't charge an extra fee for additional pets. Our priority is to make sure we can care for each of your pets within the requested visit length. If we believe that we can't provide adequate care within that amount of time, we'll let you know so that we may better choose a visit length that better suits the needs of your pets.