Thank you for your interest in working with us. We're a local, professional pet care company made up of pet lovers. We've been providing pet care services in north central San Antonio since 2007. Our employees enjoy rewarding work, flexibility, autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a team that values the importance of pets in people's daily lives.
Please keep the following in mind before applying:
Our positions are part-time, and a great way to supplement an existing household income.
Those we hire are employees of our company (as opposed to independent contractors). All employees are paid via direct deposit.
Our services are performed in our clients' homes, so ideal applicants will live within our service area (78216, 78230, 78231, 78232, 78247, 78248, 78258, or 78259). Living nearby helps minimize the time and fuel used driving to and from clients' homes, and thus ensures a good work/life balance.
At a later point during our applicant screening process, we run criminal background and driving record reports on all applicants.
General Requirements for All Positions:
- a love of pets, and the desire to spend time caring for them
- a valid driver's license
- reliable, reasonably fuel-efficient transportation, as well as insurance
- the willingness and ability to drive in rain and/or at night
- a smartphone, and a level of comfort using it often for job-related tasks
- a profound sense of responsibility, judgment, and attention to detail
- exceptional time management, customer service, and communication skills
- the ability to work independently
- a level of comfort administering medications, if needed (pills/shots)
- availability during the days/times listed for the position(s)
- the ability to commit to working with our team for at least 6 months
We're currently hiring for the following position(s). Please review the specific requirements, and then submit the Employment Interest Form.