Thank you for your interest in working with us. We're a local, professional pet care company made up of pet lovers. We've been providing pet care services in north central San Antonio since 2007. Our employees enjoy rewarding work, flexibility, autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a team that values the importance of pets in people's daily lives.
Please keep the following in mind before applying:
Our positions are part-time, and a great way to supplement an existing household income.
Those we hire are employees of our company (as opposed to independent contractors). All employees are paid via direct deposit.
Our services are performed within our north central San Antonio service area (78216, 78230, 78231, 78232, 78247, 78248, 78258, or 78259). Living nearby is helpful in minimizing the time and fuel used driving to and from clients' homes, and it helps ensure a good work/life balance.
At a later point during our applicant screening process, we run criminal background and driving record reports on all applicants.
General Requirements for All Positions:
- A love of pets, and the desire to spend time caring for them
- A smartphone, and a level of comfort using it often for job-related tasks
- A valid driver's license
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable transportation (ideally, a reasonably fuel-efficient vehicle)
- The willingness and ability to drive in rain and/or at night
- The willingness to clean up pet messes/accidents
- Ability or willingness to administer medications to pets (pills/shots)
- A high level of responsibility
- Good judgment
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Availability during the days/times listed for the position(s)
- The ability to commit to working with our team for at least 6 months
We're currently hiring for the following position(s). Please review the specific requirements, and then submit the Employment Interest Form.